Tuesday 21 January 2014

Pizza

Pizza has always been one of those meals we just buy. However, a lot of pizza's upset my tummy so we are limited in where we can get them from and it all got too hard. So we rarely had pizza. Ironically we have more pizza when we are with my niece with coeliac than any other time as we go to Italian restaurants that guarantee gluten free pizza.

Without a doubt my favourite pizza is mushroom pizza, or potato and rosemary pizza (but I have only ever had a few good one's of those in Italy and alas I don't live in Italy so I don't order it here anymore).

My consultant provided me with a link to an amazing perfect pizza dough recipe from the Thermomix online community recipes. O my... too easy! I received the recipe this morning so there was no time for overnight rising in the fridge (next time that will happen). Home made tomato paste, mushrooms and a sprinkling of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. No more store bought pizza's!


No comments:

Post a Comment