Tuesday 8 April 2014

Spaghetti bolognese

Spag bol has always been one of my 'go to' meals - quick, easy, make extra and freeze for speedy meals at a later date. The only thing that took the time was chopping up all the vegetables. Tonight I chopped up a carrot, zucchini, mushrooms, capsicum, beans, onion, and garlic in 5 seconds. Filled the mixing bowl with chopped up vegetables! Too easy. I am a bit of a fan of the slow cooked spag bol on the stove top - stirring it occasionally, developing the flavour, adding red kidney beans or maybe lentils to the beef mince mixture. So I did it that way, using the last of the tomato sauce made earlier in the thermomix. Next time I might try making it all in the thermomix.
Source: http://www.your-recipes-online.com/images/Spaghe46.jpg (accessed 9.4.14)

No comments:

Post a Comment